The Grant County Courthouse will open the Front Entrance of the Courthouse (West Door) to public.
- Each office will accept a limited number of people to comply with social distancing.
- You must check in with Door Attendant at front entrance and wait turn to enter offices.
- The County asks that you wear face cover while doing business in the Courthouse.
- The County encourages only one family member in the Courthouse to help comply with Governor Laura Kelly Executive Order No. 20-34.
- The County encourages you to stay home if you are not feeling well. If you need a county service, please call to receive help.
- County Clerk 620-356-1335
- Clerk of the Court 620-356-1526
- County Treasurer 620-356-3886
- Register of Deeds 620-356-1538
- Appraiser 620-356-3362
- The County has placed a permanent drive up Courthouse Collection Box behind the Courthouse parking lot for drop off mail to all offices in the Courthouse.
The Grant County Senior Center will remain closed to public and continue the Meals on Wheels Program and deliver meals on a normal schedule. The center will prepare meals to hand seniors in their vehicles starting at 11:30 a.m. and end at 12:15 p.m., weekdays. There will be no indoor dining and the center is closed to public access. For questions call 620-356-2216.
The Grant County Health Department will continue limited public access. Please call the Health Department to schedule an appointment 620-356-1545.
The Grant County Civic Center will remain closed to the public. The Civic Center Park is open to the public. For questions please call 620-356-1808.
Grant County Road Department and Noxious Weed are open for normal operations and practicing social distancing. For questions call 620-356-4837.
Grant County Transfer Station is open for normal operations and practicing social distancing. For questions call 620-356-4837.
Ulysses Airport Main Terminal Building is open for normal operations and practicing social distancing. For questions call 620-356-5970
Grant County Law Enforcement Center will screen visitors and continue normal operations. For questions call 620-356-3500.
All emergency services are open for normal operations and practicing social distancing. For questions call:Emergency Management 620-356-4430; Ambulance 620-356-3400; Fire 620-424-1260